Awww, my heart is melting....
this is precious, she is so beautiful and looks so content. Love to all of you, Great-aunt Judy
I can't believe she is smiling already. She is so beautiful!!
What a beautiful picture!
She is beautiful. Best of luck from Mark & Sandy Kressner
Congratulations! I can't believe she is smiling already. I have never see such a big smile on such a tiny baby!Miss you Jamie...can't wait until you guys come out here for Thanksgiving. - Kell
Congratulations to the whole family!! Taylor is a beautiful and precious addition to your family. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics with me. Happiness and love to you always....Grandma and grandpa too!! love, Tobi and Larry
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww, my heart is melting....
this is precious, she is so beautiful and looks so content. Love to all of you, Great-aunt Judy
I can't believe she is smiling already. She is so beautiful!!
What a beautiful picture!
She is beautiful. Best of luck from Mark & Sandy Kressner
Congratulations! I can't believe she is smiling already. I have never see such a big smile on such a tiny baby!
Miss you Jamie...can't wait until you guys come out here for Thanksgiving.
- Kell
Congratulations to the whole family!! Taylor is a beautiful and precious addition to your family. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics with me. Happiness and love to you always....Grandma and grandpa too!! love, Tobi and Larry
Post a Comment