Friday, August 15, 2008

6 comments:

Sarah and Jordan said...

she's so beautiful! jordan and i are so happy for you and can't wait to give all three of you big hugs!

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats Jamie and Dirk! Enjoy your baby girl!!!

Misty Dawn said...

OMG!!!! I can't believe it.....I'm crying again. CONGRATS to you both!!!! Enjoy your baby girl!!

You didn't say how much she weighed or when she was born....we are dying to know. We had some bets goin' here!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful - just like her parents. Welcome to the Meltzer/Mieth family. We are on our way to meet you, Taylor.
Jamie and Dirk, we are so proud of you.
Anneliese/Mom and Bernie/Dad

Unknown said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats:) We want to know the stats.....of course when you get free moment, lol:) Love, Meg and Pat

McFancy said...

Congrats Dirk & Jamie, she's a doll. If you guys aren't too crazy with everything, i'd love to drop by and see her when I'm in Beantown at the end of the month