Friday, August 15, 2008

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Madison Taylor you are one beautiful little girl.
Congratulations Jamie and Dirk aka Mommy and Daddy.

Jaime you look beautiful.

Mark and I can't wait to meet your little girl.

We love you,
Mark and Sandy

WaldoinNursing said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little one.

Big hugs,
leigh

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...she is absolutely stunning... watch out dirk you are going to be fighting the men off!! i'm so happy for you guys, can't wait to meet her!! yay!!
Love Kim

Anonymous said...

It is confirmed, beautiful parents make beautiful babies. She is so adorable....

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jamie and Dirk! Taylor is beautiful!

Dirk, great work keeping us updated.

Jamie, you are my hero!

Jess and Joe

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, what a doll, little petite, Taylor....beautiful family!!! I told Bon I'm not going to cry at her wedding, but looking at the three of you, Taylor and thinking of Jamie as a mommy, I got ALL CHOKED UP!!!!

Our best, best love to you three, lots of hugs & kisses!!! KK & Per