while we have some time let's make some predictions on size for everyone to errr... weigh in on (should be fun)The over/unders are as follows:Weight: 8lbsLength: 20inches
Come on Tay May.....Come out come out where ever you are...we all want to meet you.
Jamie, I'm becoming so impatient, I can't imagine how you feel right now. I'm dying HERE!! Can't even work b/c I keep checking for updates. aggghhh the suspense!!
Oh Man, down to the wire. I gotta change my votes. Brett, call the Tropicana. I doubled up on the 7-Midnight timeslot but gave a fake name. Ask for Slippery Pete. Wait, they blew up teh Trop...Nevermind - Keep-A-Bloggin, bboy.
oh no- Trop was sold & is still in full effect! no demo for old faithful just yet. I'm w/ Sarah on the 1hr absence! BTW-This is a great Friday @ work activity! Monacs, i'm still taking odds on size... I'm showing only 20mins left for us optimistic folk! (official time provided by Verizon)
Ok, I've looked into my crystal ball - Harry Potter style and here is what I see. At 2:28 the epi wore off and it was time to push, an hour of pushing, 3:28 Taylor is born, at 4:00 Dirk remembers that he is blogging and shares the news... ;-)
19 comments:
Oops, guess I jumped the gun since I just viewed this blog for the first time a few minutes ago. ;-) Love you guys!
while we have some time let's make some predictions on size for everyone to errr... weigh in on (should be fun)The over/unders are as follows:Weight: 8lbsLength: 20inches
7.2lbs 19 inches
7lbs 6oz 18 1/2inches
I might be off on the weight though, b/c I couldn't remember Jamies shoe size....
Sam says 6lbs 10oz & 19inches long
Shoe size? Is that how it's estimated?? Man I should have been a Dr!21"8lbs 4ozShe'll be a bruiser!
Come on Tay May.....Come out come out where ever you are...we all want to meet you.
Jamie, I'm becoming so impatient, I can't imagine how you feel right now. I'm dying HERE!! Can't even work b/c I keep checking for updates. aggghhh the suspense!!
Top Five things to do while waiting for Taylor to be born:
5. Sleep (the babysitting crew needs to get it now)
4. Vote on the baby's weight (and Google how this relates to Jamie's shoe size)
3. Mow the lawn (but then I can't stay glued to the blog)
2. Call Winston's and order flowers to be delivered to Jamie for all the hard work -- she deserves it! (And a cigar for Dirk)
and #1?
1. Create a list of things to do while waiting....
alright - i am now jumping to conclusions. no posting in an hour - i think something wonderful is going on!
Oh Man, down to the wire. I gotta change my votes. Brett, call the Tropicana. I doubled up on the 7-Midnight timeslot but gave a fake name. Ask for Slippery Pete. Wait, they blew up teh Trop...Nevermind - Keep-A-Bloggin, bboy.
DFreshM
I am going to go with 8lbs 8oz at 21 inches.
oh no- Trop was sold & is still in full effect! no demo for old faithful just yet. I'm w/ Sarah on the 1hr absence! BTW-This is a great Friday @ work activity! Monacs, i'm still taking odds on size... I'm showing only 20mins left for us optimistic folk! (official time provided by Verizon)
I like it Travis! that's got potential...
Wait, it doesn't say EST, and since Jamie is from CA, votes may still win....
valid point Cory! Especially considering i reside in the pst zone!
alright everyone, the optimistic folks are unofficially out of the running. we're now into the "Safe Folk" who took the middle time slot! D'ohg!!
i don't know - the baby could have been born already and we just don't know about it yet. its been an hour and a half since dirk last posted.
Ok, I've looked into my crystal ball - Harry Potter style and here is what I see. At 2:28 the epi wore off and it was time to push, an hour of pushing, 3:28 Taylor is born, at 4:00 Dirk remembers that he is blogging and shares the news... ;-)
Im gonna go with 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long.
Post a Comment