Friday, August 15, 2008

time of birth: 3:38
official weight: 6lbs 5oz

10 comments:

brett said...

WOOHHOOOO!! Welcome Taylor!!  Congrats Dirk & Jamie!! I cannot wait to get back there and meet the little angel!  Good job Jamie!

Admin said...

A cutie! Let me know when you guys are settled at home and ready for a visitor!!

brett said...

The dozen middles have it w/ an official time of 3:38pm EST.  Most of us were waaay off of with the weight.          Misty came in closest w/ an estimated 6lbs 10oz.  Length?  Anyone? Bueler?

Unknown said...

She is amazing!! I am so happy for you guys! Jamie, you look great!!

Danielle said...

Congrats Jamie and Dirk -
Taylor is absolutely beatiful and Jamie, you look terrific.
Get some rest
Danielle

Drew said...

congratulations mom and dad! she's beautiful!

Misty Dawn said...

Rest up you guys!!

Jaime I want full details on Monday. :)Assuming you are home by then......

Congrats again. Taylor is beautiful. I can't believe how calm she looks, did she even cry?

Guess Sam was the closest on her weight, at least I got to help pick her name. LOL

Unknown said...

YAAYYYY!!! Congratulations mom and dad :)

Mike said...

Congrats, Dirk and Jamie! 2 days late is close to on time. She's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Well Done, Max should be thrilled. Cheers!