YAY!!!! I'm so excited. Too bad I'm out of the running for her arrival. Maybe I'll be close on the weight/length guesstimates.
Good Luck Jamie! Im rooting for ya!!! :) Im so excited!
Good Luck Jamie and Dirk! Come out Taylor, Everybody is waiting for you!
I am still thinking of you! We can't wait to see her!
so cool! congrats
I am anxiously waiting for Taylor's arrival! Hope you guys are doing well!
Taylor was born a few minutes ago!!!!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD, TAYLOR.CONGRATULATIONS MOM & DAD!CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE YOU FOR A MANI/PEDI!!!LOTS OF LOVE,GREAT-AUNT LORI
Congratulations Jamie & Dirk!! Can't wait to meet her :)
Yay!! It's about time Taylor:) I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations to both parents! yay! Taylor... WELCOME!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
YAY!!!! I'm so excited. Too bad I'm out of the running for her arrival. Maybe I'll be close on the weight/length guesstimates.
Good Luck Jamie! Im rooting for ya!!! :) Im so excited!
Good Luck Jamie and Dirk! Come out Taylor, Everybody is waiting for you!
I am still thinking of you! We can't wait to see her!
so cool! congrats
I am anxiously waiting for Taylor's arrival! Hope you guys are doing well!
Taylor was born a few minutes ago!!!!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD, TAYLOR.
CONGRATULATIONS MOM & DAD!
CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE YOU FOR A MANI/PEDI!!!
LOTS OF LOVE,
GREAT-AUNT LORI
Congratulations Jamie & Dirk!! Can't wait to meet her :)
Yay!! It's about time Taylor:) I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations to both parents! yay! Taylor... WELCOME!
Post a Comment